Donate -- click HERE to see what we love about PTFF.
Tax-deductible Donations to PTFF can come in many forms:
1. Make a one-time donation of any amount- by mail, or through Paypal.
2. Consider a monthly contribution which can be charged to a credit card or bank withdrawal.
3. Join The Producers Circle, an elite group of donors who have signed on for a three year commitment to support operations expense to build staff, programs and more. They enjoy private receptions with our guests, special screenings and deep gratitude from film lovers around the world. Find out more, call us at 360-379-1333.
4. Designate PTFF in your estate planning, to assure that the legacy of art & film education continues with The Port Townsend Film Festival.
5. Make a stock donation – you receive all the tax benefit of your donation to our nonprofit. Call 360-379-1333 for our representative's contact and details
YOU can designate how you’d like your money used:
Give the gift of film education – support keynote speakers and filmmakers in Port Townsend screenings for the public and at Olympic Peninsula schools. Visiting speakers often welcome the opportunity to address our schools as well as our community, which enriches us and our kids!
Help us keep our doors open – support PTFF operations. We are frugal and make every penny count
Help a filmmaker travel here – donate air miles or funds to help offset travel costs
- A modest monthly donation will seem small to YOU but for us, it makes a huge difference all year long
Stop by our office at 211 Taylor St. Suite 401A The 4th floor of the Mt. Baker Block and join us for a cup of tea and film chat. You will leave inspired and ready to join us as a pass holder and contributor to one of the cultural icons of the Pacific Northwest.